Compiler Engineering Intern
Заработная плата: зп не указана
Требуемый опыт работы: не требуется
We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
Join a team of highly skilled engineers in Nizhny Compiler team, a part of Compiler Engineering Team. We are looking for motivated student with programming skills who is interested in building a career of a software engineer at Intel.
You will help us to develop and support Intel Data Parallel C++ compiler and runtime - basic language for oneAPI - cross-industry, open, standards-based unified programming model that delivers a common developer experience across accelerator architectures.
Data Parallel C++ language is based on SYCL - open standard for parallel programming of heterogeneous systems. Open source version of DPC++ compiler is available at https://github.com/intel/llvm
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Development and bug fix of Data Parallel C++ runtime
- Carry out experiments (functional and performance), tests, including stress tests
- Cross-geo collaboration with engineering, validation and performance teams across Intel
- Solid C++ skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- English technical reading skills
- Familiarity with LLVM, Clang, OpenCL, SYCL compilers is a big plus