IT Infrastructure intern - System Administrator
Заработная плата: зп не указана
Требуемый опыт работы: не требуется
In this temporarily internship position, you will be responsible for hardware and OS set up, upgrade, break-fixing, system administration of different operational systems, compliance with IT security requirements and system patching.
· You should be a student pursuing a degree in Computer Science or similar field.
· Knowledge of computer hardware components and its standards.
· Awareness of computer networks, base communication equipment and TCP/IP.
· Experience in administration of Windows/Linux operating systems.
· Ability to troubleshoot different aspects of HW/OS related issues.
· Ability to ramp up fast and gain new knowledge and technologies.
· Ability to work in team environment and alone.
· Good level of English verbal and written.