Machine Learning Intern
Заработная плата: зп не указана
Требуемый опыт работы: не требуется
We care about the health and well-being of our employees, therefore during these unprecedented times we’ve made the decision to transition all work to virtual. Interviews will be conducted virtually, so you will be able to successfully go through all the hiring stages without visiting our on-site campus. Intel is taking all the necessary measures to provide the resources required to work from home: laptops, monitors and others. As you know, the coronavirus has interrupted normal life everywhere, but we are doing our best to make sure you feel as welcome as possible during this virtual experience.
Intel(R) oneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL) team is looking for a Machine Learning Intern. oneDAL is a powerful library for data scientists that turns large data clusters into meaningful information with advanced analytics algorithms. You will have a unique opportunity to work in the most promising and rapidly developing area of artificial intelligence and big data analytics and be one of the first who can observe how new technologies change the world around us. In this role you will be responsible for development, validation and optimizations of Machine Learning algorithms for modern Intel architectures, integration of them into the customer's applications.The team of professionals will be glad to bring you onboard and help you to learn new technologies, gain programming skills in the area of machine learning and data analytics.
The following qualifications would be an added advantages:
- Experience in C and C++ languages
- Strong mathematical/stat background
- Basic knowledge in machine learning area
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux development environment
- Knowledge of Intel development tools and libraries
- Understanding of floating point operations and IEEE754 standard
- Knowledge of OpenCL/SYCL languages
- Knowledge of parallelism in shared (Intel TBB, OpenMP) and distributed (Intel MPI, Apache Spark, Dask) memory