Business Development Representative
Заработная плата: зп не указана
Требуемый опыт работы: не требуется
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a Business Development Representative responsible for the market research, support of our US sales team and company representation on the US market. You will be directly reporting to CBDO located in the US. You should excel in working with large amount of data and have outstanding communication skills.
- Handle marketing research through various industries to qualify/disqualify leads;
- Develop target prospect list and keep updated lead database in CRM;
- Execute cold outreach to executives at select IT executives of various industries through LinkedIn, emails, sometimes cold calls;
- Develop and handle various lead generation activities including email campaigns, customer surveys, webinar engagements;
- Assist with day-to-day sales and marketing operation;
- Contact local teams in Russia, Serbia and Lithuania to better understand company’s offering to the market.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields: Software/Applications, Information Technology/Systems or Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Bachelor's degree in English language, Marketing, Business Development or Philology;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Advanced English;
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Self-motivated and result oriented;
- Strong organizational/interpersonal & communication skills;
- Interest or experience with technology sales and marketing research;
- Goal-oriented with "get it done" attitude;
- Must be willing to work during evening hours (should be available at least till 9pm MSK) due to 10-11 hours time difference with California. Not daily, but at least 2 times a week.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1+ years’ experience at an IT technology company as an SDR, BDR, Sales, or in Marketing or Operations;
- Quickly adapt to new challenges;
- Be a hunter and able to find creative ways to reach and engage different people;
- Be a tech savvy.